Elixir is a dynamic, functional language designed for building scalable and maintainable applications.
V1.4.10: Tuesday 29 November
- Fixed an issue where the window.opener API did not behave as expected.
0.12.0-Rc0: Tuesday 29 November
Computation using data flow graphs for scalable machine learning
Major Features and Improvements
- TensorFlow now builds and runs on Microsoft Windows (tested on Windows 10,
Windows 7, and Windows Server 2016). Supported languages include Python (via a
pip package) and C++. CUDA 8.0 and cuDNN 5.1 are supported for GPU
acceleration. Known limitations include: It is not currently possible to load
a custom op library. The GCS and HDFS file systems are not currently
- Go: Experimental API in Go to create and execute graphs
V4.0.0: Wednesday 30 November
Gorgeous metric viz, dashboards & editors for Graphite, InfluxDB & Prometheus
- Alerting Read Alerting Engine & Rules Guide for more info.
- Ad-hoc-filters Create ad-hoc key value filters that automatically get's applied to all queries.
- TV-Mode Grafana will automatically switch to clean TV-mode after user in activity.
- Keyboard Shortcuts Powerful new shortcuts make navigation and dashboard editing a breeze.
- UX improvements Improved row & controls & UX.
- Full changelog
V0.13.3: Thursday 01 December
Native PostgreSQL driver for the Rust programming language
- Add SChannel support
- Fix build on nightly rustc
V0.2.2: Thursday 01 December
Better tools for thought
- Standalone Eve Apps - 
- Allow nots without dependencies to run - 
- Fix determining if a stratum has database scans - 
- Fixed a case where malformed messages were crashing the server - 
- Added port flag for Eve server - 
- Fixed non-eve block identifiers being overwritten - 
- Added notification when the editor is disconnected from the server - 
- Added tooltips for editor buttons - [@shamrin, 496]
- Fix inspector after refactor - 
- Added support for more (HTML)[http://w3c.github.io/html-reference/elements.html]) and SVG (tml) tags - [@nmsmith, 576]
- Added support for more HTML (http://w3c.github.io/html-reference/elements.html) and SVG (tml) tags - [@frankier, 602]
- Fix dom ordering when sort value is 0 - 
- Fixed cursor reset ...